Find out your personality type, and see how UPS is making a sustainable difference.
Everyone has a cause that matters most to him. Maybe it’s planting trees, tending community gardens, supporting disaster relief efforts, mentoring startup businesses or starting a recycling program. Or maybe it’s fostering rescued pets or protecting endangered wildlife.
Take a short quiz, then select one of four charitable organizations to receive a $1 donation.
What cause is most important to you?
Take this short quiz from UPS to discover your sustainability personality.
Sustainability measures and goals
UPS is Committed to More™. Sustainability is often about creating or doing less: less waste, lower emissions, fewer impacts. But at UPS, we’re committed to doing more in every aspect of our business – delivering packages more efficiently, creating more connections around the world and finding more ways to take action and give backHere are some highlights of our sustainability efforts during the past year:
- For the second year in a row, we reduced our absolute carbon emissions, while delivering more goods for our customers.
- We also achieved our 2016 goal of reducing our air and ground fleet’s carbon intensity by 10 percent three years early. We set a new goal to achieve a 20 percent reduction in carbon intensity from transportation by the end of 2020.
- We provided $102 million in total charitable contributions and $7.5 million in humanitarian relief across 46 countries.
- We contributed more than $11.7 million to support economic empowerment, education and leadership development for underserved or underrepresented populations globally.
- We delivered nearly 17 million packages per day on average and logged more than 2 billion miles in 2013 with less than one accident per million miles driven.
When you visit the all-new UPS Sustainability website, you can view the 12th annual Sustainability Report, read the executive summary or watch a video on the report’s highlights.