At least one of their Santa’s bags of shipping solutions is sure to make your life merrier.
Many small-business owners feel crunched during the holiday season, when the busiest time of the year for their companies overlaps with the important work of showing gratitude to customers with cards and gifts. If hiring seasonal staff isn't in your budget, make The UPS Store® your back office. Delegate these tasks, and you'll free up your time to focus on your business.
Let The UPS Store take over some of your to-do list this holiday season.
The UPS Store can:
1. Pack your presents. Whatever you're sending to your customers, from cookies to ornaments, you need your gifts to arrive in one piece. The UPS Store can properly pack each item with the cushioning and box that will keep it safe.
"Our franchisees love a challenge. Bring us any item, and we'll get it where it needs to go in good shape," says Chelsea Lee, public relations manager for The UPS Store. Store staff can even help crate oversized or irregularly shaped items. Plus, The UPS Store offers a pack-and-ship guarantee – when they pack your item and ship it via UPS, if it's damaged or lost in transit, you'll be reimbursed.
2. Make sure you don't miss a delivery. If you're anticipating a lot of inbound shipments this holiday season, don't sit around the office waiting for them. With a mailbox at The UPS Store, your deliveries from all carriers are ready for you to pick up at your convenience, with secure, 24-hour access. And, you can opt into an e-mail or text notification whenever a shipment arrives.
3. Give you a street address. Want to impress your customers with a Madison Avenue or Beverly Hills address, or simply a street address in your city? A mailbox at The UPS Store gives your business the legitimacy of a physical address rather than a P.O. Box.
4. Print your newsletters, calendars and cards. With digital printing at The UPS Store, you can take your holiday communiqués from conception through printing and mailing.
5. Recycle packaging materials. You can bring your unwanted packaging peanuts to a participating The UPS Store for recycling.
6. Find the solutions you need. Need to free up more of your time? The UPS Store has vetted 17 different companies and partnered with them to offer small business solutions. These companies offer services such as web design, IT support, financial services and phone answering. The site also offers a small business blog and a marketing assessment tool.
7. Grow your business. The UPS Store has partnered with SCORE, a nonprofit that provides education and a national network of mentors to help small businesses reach their goals. SCORE can connect you with experts, offer business advice and help with product development, all for free. Learn more. "No matter where you're at with your business, you can always use some assistance," Lee says.