So long, stacks: View, pay, sort, allocate charges and store your UPS invoices online, at the UPS Billing Center.
Whether your business is a small retail operation, a medium-size service firm or a large manufacturer, you're busy – and you don't have time to sift through stacks of invoices. UPS Billing Center is designed to help you cut through the clutter.
Accessed through ups.com, the Billing Center provides an easy way to securely view and pay invoices – and much more.
- Receive an e-mail notification when new invoices are available.
- View, download and print your detailed shipping information.
- Pay invoices online.
- Sort charges by reference number, time frame or other variables, making cost allocation a breeze.
- Reduce the use of paper.
"This tool from UPS allows you to receive your invoice faster, so you can bill your customers faster," says Kate Pientka, UPS marketing analyst.
For Ticketprinting.com, a custom-design ticket business based in Harlowton, Mont., the UPS Billing Center offers a fast and convenient way to take care of business.
"The system automatically e-mails us the invoice every week," says Terry Freeser, accounting and operations manager. "Getting it and paying it are very simple – just a few easy clicks."
Does your company have multiple accounts or more than one UPS shipping system? If so, all of your invoices can be easily managed through the UPS Billing Center. And you can archive up to a year's worth of invoices, so you don't even have to open a file cabinet.
- Set access privileges, which gives you control over which employees can see banking information and which can simply view billing data.
- Request billing adjustments online, 24/7; approved credits will be automatically reflected online.
- Access and pay all accounts on a Consolidated Payment Plan.
"It's all electronic, it's all easy, it's all done for you," Pientka says. "We're trying to eliminate the hassle factor."