See how these boxes can help you.
From easy access, to supplies, to late pickups, UPS Drop Boxes offer everything you need to make your shipping simple, saving you time when you're on the go. All UPS Drop Boxes are being refurbished and refreshed with brighter graphics. Here are six benefits of using a UPS Drop Box:
An estimated 91 percent of the U.S. population lives within five miles of a UPS Drop Box.
- Convenience. With 40,000 locations nationwide, UPS Drop Boxes are located in office complexes, major retail areas and other commercial centers. An estimated 91 percent of the U.S. population lives within five miles of a UPS Drop Box.
- 24/7 Access. UPS Drop Boxes are typically accessible any time. Each box has a pickup indicator so you will always know if the driver has made a final pickup for the day.
- All service levels. UPS accepts all service levels at all of its Drop Boxes, including UPS Ground and international packages. Package size can't exceed 16 inches by 13 inches by 3 inches.
- Easy returns. Even if you have a scheduled UPS pickup, the UPS Drop Box can be an asset to your clients or customers for documents or packages being returned to you.
- Shipping supplies. UPS drivers ensure the boxes are stocked with all the UPS supplies needed to label and ship packages.
- Late-evening pickups. Many UPS Drop Boxes have pickup times after normal business hours. Visit ups.com for specific pickup times for the boxes nearest you. You can also get directions to each location.