If you're in the business of providing professional services, UPS can make your job much easier. We've already built the systems and products you need to manage shipments, allocate costs accurately and get packages to clients overnight on time.
Here are three ways we can help your office work even smarter:
1. UPS CampusShip®
UPS CampusShip lets you allocate shipping costs because you can assign reference codes for each shipment. It handles all types of shipments: documents, packages and even heavy freight.
Because it's web-based, there's nothing to download or install, and employees need little to no IT support. Staff can prepare shipments with just an Internet connection, whether operating from a single location or multiple offices.
- Compare rate and transit times to help your employees choose the most cost-efficient service.
- Control costs by limiting which UPS services your employees can use – either companywide, separately for each department or even by individual employee.
2. Customized envelopes
Build your brand by sending customized marketing messages to your customers on UPS Express® envelopes. Now every UPS Express shipment you send can showcase your company's images and logo. With these envelopes you can:
- Increase your brand visibility.
- Raise your environmental profile with reusable envelopes.
- Get time-critical deliveries to destinations within one to two days.
3. Early morning deliveries. Did you know we deliver overnight packages by 8 a.m. to more ZIP Codes than any other carrier? Use UPS Next Day Air® Early to get urgent documents to clients the next morning, almost anywhere in the continental U.S. Offering the same geographical coverage, UPS Next Day Air typically delivers by 10:30 a.m. (although some destinations receive packages by noon). We also offer late pickup times and Saturday service, and the peace of mind that comes with delivery confirmation.
These aren't the only ways UPS can help you slash loads of time from shipping tasks. See how else UPS can help professional services firms.